My Favorite Things – 2015
I’ve made a promise to myself this year that I am getting my Christmas shopping done early this year. And by early…that means I needed to start yesterday. Every year on the blog I share My Favorite Things which is a collection of ideas for holiday gifts or stocking stuffers. These are all things I personally love – no one is paying me to say this or giving me free stuff (although I wouldn’t mind if they did). Hopefully you can find something you love and I would love to hear what your favorite things are as well!
MY FAVORITE THINGS 2015
1. COCO Crazy Oils: If you’re looking for a great moisturizer with all natural ingredients this COCO Crazy Flawless Facial Restore is amazing. It’s a blend of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut, Almond, Jojoba and Olive Oils that’s helps with wrinkles, stretch marks, psoriasis, and brown spots (my biggest problem). Don’t leave your man out – there’s a Facial Restore for Men too! They even have lip balms and sensual oils for stocking stuffers!
2. NAKED3 eyeshadow from Urban Decay: I gave this to all of my girlfriends last year for Christmas. The best colors ever and lasts forever! They have a new NAKED SMOKY palette that just came out that would be great for your friends that can rock the smoky eye. I still need a little help being brave enough to pull off a smoky eye. I did it once for a Metallica concert which scared my husband.
3. Diet Coke Signs from ShopLandee: How cute are these signs? I’m thinking of getting these for my sisters. Okay, only two of my sisters would appreciate these. 🙂
4. Cheryl’s Cookies: I know what you’re thinking. The Girl Who Bakes Everything gives store bought cookies? YES! Every year we do friend gifts and most of our friends live thousands of miles away so instead of giving them my stale cookies, Cheryl’s is the next best thing. And they have cute cookie jars that come with them if you want. Someone gave these to us a couple of years ago and they were delicious and soft, so last year we gave all of our long distance friends these!
5. MAC Lipglass in Nymphette: My sister swears that this smooth lipgloss looks good on absolutely anyone!! And not just in any color – nymphette is the color you want. It’s more neutral on than it looks in the picture here because it’s a sheer gloss. Great stocking stuffer!
6. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: This is one of my favorite books I read this year. I immediately discarded half of my belongings that didn’t “spark joy” in my life. I love giving books that I love. As a cute gift you could package this with a gift card to HomeGoods to buy stuff that actually does “spark joy”.
7. Three Jerks Jerky: I did not forget about the men in your life. My husband and I love watching Shark Tank together. When we saw Three Jerks Jerky on there I immediately knew what I was getting him for Christmas. It’s filet mignon beef jerky! Hello. We ordered it right away. Just beware that you need to order soon because they blew up after their show aired on Shark Tank and so shipping takes a couple of weeks.
8. Leaves from Bath and Body: Food and candles are my love language. This Leaves candle always has people asking what smells so good when they come in my house. I have the candle, the wallflowers, and the spray. There’s a reason they always sell out of this candle.
9. DIY Shellac Nails: This is actually what I’m asking from my husband for Christmas. My friends Rachel always has amazing nails (I’m trying to get her to be my permanent hand model) and she introduced me to it. I’m obsessed. You can buy your own shellac machine at home and buy the base and top coats and your nail color (special shellac nail polish) on Amazon or Sally’s Beauty Supply.
10. Lasagna Lugger from Rachael Ray – Expandable carrying dish that keeps your food hot or cold. Give your favorite dish inside and wrap with a cute bow! I’m a food snob when it comes to temperature. I want my hot food hot and my cold food cold. I use this all the time.