Cherry Cheese Pie
This Cherry Cheese Pie dessert is made every year at my house for Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and any major occasion. This pie has a creamy lemon kissed filling on a homemade graham cracker crust topped with cherries.
CHERRY CHEESE PIE
OTHER PIE RECIPES:
- Pecan Cheesecake Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Blueberry Custard Pie
- Lemon Pie
- S’mores Pie
- Peaches and Cream Pie
- Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 (8 oz package) cream cheese, softened.
- 1 (14 oz can) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 oz can) cherry pie filling
- In large mixing bowl , beat cream cheese until fluffy. If your cream cheese isn't soft enough you will get lumps. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla until WELL combined. This is important so that it is combined enough and will firm up.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill at least 3 hours. Pour on cherries (you might not need all of them) and chill before serving.