Summer is almost here! My kids have a couple days of school left, then it’s no schedules and later wake up times (that’s a huge one for me). If your family is anything like mine, you’re all pretty excited for what summer has in store… warm weather, vacation, lots of time outside, family adventures, etc! Do you have any idea what YOU are going to do this summer? Don’t worry, we’ve got it covered for you!
15 of my favorite bloggers have put together themed, Summer Activity Packages that each value over $75! Packages filled with everything from healthy summer snacks, a family movie night, crafts and boredom busters (for the kids), summer pampering and fashion (for you), capturing summer memories, and so much more!
Here’s a sneak peak of ALL of our giveaway packages:
Are you ready for a chance to enter 15 AMAZING Giveaways AND meet some of our favorite blogging friends?
Welcome to The KICK OFF SUMMER Giveaway + Blog Hop!!
Here’s What You Do:
1. Scroll down in this post to see a more detailed description of what I’m giving away.
2. Enter my giveaway at the very bottom of the post.
3. Time to start “blog-hopping!” Click on each of my friends’ links below & enter ALL of their giveaways!
4. While you’re there, spend some time looking around the blogs – maybe you’ll find something or someone new that inspires you!
Click on the links to view each site, and enter to win their “Ultimate Summer” package.
(If you receive an error message, click to the blog’s home page.)
1. Photo Booth Fun with Capturing Joy | 2. Kids Crafts with A girl and a glue gun | 3. Fashion and Beauty with Girl loves Glam| 4. Summer Decorating with the Crafted Sparrow| 5. Healthy Summer Snacks with Simply Sadie Jane | 6. Summer Memory Keeping with SNAP | 7. Summer Reading (and Fort Kit) for kids with My Sister’s Suitcase | 8.Day at the Beach with The Girl Who Ate Everything| 9. Memory Making with Eighteen 25 | 10. Boredom Busters (Amazon gift card) with Delia Creates | 11. Summer Crafting with The Creative Mom | 12. Summer Sewing with Sugar Bee Crafts | 13. Memory Keeping (Project Life) with No. 2 Pencil | 14. Summer Pampering with A Pumpkin and A Princess | 15. Family Movie Night with Tatertots and Jello |
My giveaway is filled with everything you need for a day at the beach. We’re lucky enough to live 25 minutes away from a beach, but if you don’t, I’m sure you can find some good use for these goodies.
Sand Free Tote bag: A large bag to hold all of your beach gear with an internal pocket for your phone and wallet.
JJ Cole’s Essential Blanket: I have a blanket like this. It’s water resistant, washable, and perfect for the beach.
Smashball: This was totally my husband’s idea. I love to just lay on the beach. But with kids, that rarely happens. My husband, on the other hand, likes to play hard on the beach.
Aerobie Pro Flying Ring: Super easy to catch and hours of family fun with this.
You’ll need a beach towel!
And don’t forget to protect your skin!