Bailey Rose Denney

I’ve been a little busy this week…having a baby.

Because this was my fifth baby and fourth C-section, there were a lot of precautions taken before and during surgery in case things went bad. Knowing all of that, gave me major anxiety that things were indeed, going to go wrong. In short, I’ve been a hormonal mess this past week.

But I made it.

All my anxiety and fear has been replaced with peace and love. I’ve been overcome with appreciation for all that doctors and nurses do. They have jobs that are taken for granted. Modern medicine and technology is a beautiful thing.

All I could keep repeating in my head the day she was born was that I was so happy that I’m alive and that the baby is healthy.

My family is here. There are no empty chairs and no what-ifs.

It’s a good feeling.

Introducing…

BaileyRoseDenney

Make sure you’re following The Girl Who Ate Everything for the latest recipes!

Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Speak Your Mind

Comments

1. Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her name. I’m glad all went well and you are basking the glow of a new baby.

2. Congratulations! She is precious.

3. Congratulations! She is absolutely precious! And I love her name!

4. “in” the glow of a new baby. :-)

5. Congrats! She is truly beautiful and needless to say, happy everyone is fine!

6. Congratulations on your newest blessing! Rest up and enjoy the babymoon. :)

7. Congratulations on your new blessing! What a beautiful little girl.

8. Congratulations on your beautiful, healthy baby girl!

9. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

10. congratulations on your beautiful baby girl….she is a keeper…..

11. What a beautiful angel.
    Congratulations.

12. Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl! I’m so happy to hear everything went well and you are enjoying some baby/Mommy time.

13. Awwwww she is so beautiful. Glad everything went well for you.

14. Congratulations!! What a precious gift. She is beautiful with a beautiful name.

15. Congratulations!

16. Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!!!

17. Congratulations! She’s the cutest little cookie I’ve ever seen. :)

18. Congrats….she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

• Congratulations to all! Bailey is beautiful. You are so little and she was pretty big! You should get a prize or something for 4 c-sections (other then Bailey), my goodness. So glad you are both healthy and you sound very grateful and happy. Best wishes to all as you continue to welcome Bailey into your family. Gentle healing for you.

19. congrats on the baby and love the name

20. Kathy Peterson says:

Congratulations & best wishes to your entire family. Bailey is a beautiful, precious little angel.

21. Congratulations! I’m glad you and baby are good.

22. Janice in Alaska says:

Huzzah !! Congratulations to you all :)

23. She’s absolutey gorgeous! 9 pounds? holy cow. and five? I suspect you’re a saint. Congratulations to the whole family. Take care of yourself!

24. She is beautiful. Congrats!!!

25. Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. Love her names too. Your going to have a long and happy life with such a big family

26. Oh my gosh, so sweet. Glad to hear mommy and baby are healthy. I love her name, although, I may be a wee bit partial. Our third is Laney Rose. :)

27. Oh, Christy! She’s beautiful! I am so glad things went well for you. Wish I could bring you dinner. Good luck and snuggle her all you can.

28. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!

29. Congrats! I’ve had 5 csections and the recovery got easier with each one…wishing the same luck to you!

30. Congratulations and welcome and best wishes to Bailey Rose.

Blessings and hugs too.

31. Congratulation! She is beautiful! I also love her name. You did really good Mama.

32. That healthy little baby girl is PERFECT! Love this picture of her!! And…I just got baby hungry:)

33. Congratulations! What a lovely name and a beautiful girl. So glad she arrived and that both you and she are healthy and doing well. :)

34. Mimi @ Culinary Couture says:

Congratulations on the little princess! I can already tell she looks like you!

35. Congratulations! She is beautiful & I love the name!

36. Congratulations! Beautiful daughter and beautiful name!!

37. Congratulations! She is beautiful and I am so happy you are both well. Modern medicine is definitely an amazing thing. I had my son via emergency c-section in 2012. It is amazing what the body can do. xo

38. congratulations! best wishes and many blessings for your new family of 7!!

39. As beautiful as her mother – congratulations to you all and best wishes

40. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

41. Precious! Take care. Love and smooches to that beautiful girl ; )

42. I *knew* it! I knew that’s why you hadn’t posted anything for a little bit! ::Squee:: Yay! Congratulations, gal! To you and your family! She’s just absolutely beautiful!

43. Congratulations! Children are a blessing :)

44. Congratulations! She’s beautiful!

45. She is beautiful! Congrats!

46. She’s beautiful! Glad to hear all went well and that you’re both fine. Congrats!

47. I’m a lurker at your blog. I love your recipes. Congrats on your baby girl. She is absolutely beautiful!!

48. Truely beautiful baby. Love the name too. Congratulations 5 time mommy.

49. She is an angel! You have been truly blessed!

50. Jackie Hammond says:

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! I know that you can forget everything else once you know that all is okay and no one is missing. I been there when I had my daughter, last child to be born and only girl. Husband was told he might have to make a choice me or child already had 3 at home so no choice unfortunately. She was a beautiful baby and our last hope so the name was Hope. Am so glad he didn’t have to make the choice and there is none missing. She is all grown up with children of her own now. God Bless you and your family.

51. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful, and I’m obsessed with the name Bailey! 5 babies… my goodness! Wishing you all the best :)

52. Cheryl Sanders says:

She’s beautiful! Congratulations!

53. Congratulations! She is a cutie. Glad everything went well and that everyone is healthy.

54. Sheila Torres says:

Bailey Rose is beautiful! God bless your family!

55. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is absolutely beautiful, with a beautiful name to match!

56. Congratulations! She looks like the sweetest thing ever!!

57. She’s beautiful! Thanks for giving us an update–both on her arrival and her name.

58. Beautiful baby-beautiful Mom! She’s a princess!

59. absolutely beautiful!

60. Congratulations!

61. Awww!!! Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I completely completely understand that fear of going into the hospital leaving your other little ones at home! It is tough! So glad everyone is healthy and happy.

62. Congratulations! So glad everything turned out well and you are both healthy. Make sure to take some time for yourself and get some rest.

63. Congratulations to you and your family on your little blessing!

64. Congratulations!! She is absolutely precious. I’m glad everyone is healthy and happy.

65. Congratulations she is beautiful and I love her name

66. Congratulations! She is beautiful! And big! So glad everything went well.
    We have a granddaughter due any day now, and we’re really looking forward to her birth!

67. Congratulations!! I’m so glad you and the baby are both okay!

68. MUCHAS FELICIDADES!!!!!!!
    QUE DIOS BENDIGA A ESTA FAMILIA TAN BONITA!!!!!

69. BEAUTIFUL………….CONGRATULATIONS!

70. Congrats to your family! She’s perfect! Love her little lips :)

71. Oh! my just gorgeous. God’s recipe was perfect and cooking time done well. Wonderful name. Congratulations Denney family.

72. Congratulations! And of course, the name Rose is wonderful. . . (as is Bailey!).

73. Beautiful baby and I am glad that all went well.

74. CONGRATS! She is just as beautiful as her mama! :)

75. Elizabeth Olsen says:

I am so glad your sweet baby came without any problems. I have been wondering when she would arrive. My little girl is due at the end of the month. Congrats! I just love your blog!!!

76. Oh. my. goodness! I adore her name and she is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations! I admire your strength because I dont know how you do it with 5! I was a hormonal and anxiety ridden after my first, makes me nervous to try for more…You are so right, having a baby is a miracle and if you survive pregnancy, the birth is a modern medicine miracle as well because anything can happen. I am such a HUGE fan and tell everyone about your website. Glad that you and miss Bailey Rose are doing well! Congratulations again!

77. She’s absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

78. Congrats… She’s absolutely adorable! I love her name!

79. Congratulations! She’s absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!

80. God bless you & your new little blessing!!!! What a lovey addition to you beautiful family….babies are the best!!!!! My baby girl just turned 21 and it seems like she was a little thing just yesterday …..Enjoy every day because they are grown in just a blink….again God bless you all:)

81. Beautiful!

82. She is beautiful as is her name. Congrats!

83. She’s is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! Love the name you chose!

84. What a doll! Congrats :)

85. She is just lovely, like her mom. So happy for you and your family.

86. Congrats! I had all my children via c-section (except the one we adopted…although I think that child was the most painful delivery of all). On my last child (who just turned 2), it was c-section #6. You should have seen the stress of the anesthesiologist and my doctor. My doctor was stressed out enough through my whole pregnancy with #5…he was even more so with #6. By the time I delivered #6 I was nervous too. And with the baby spending a week in the NICU, a couple of health scares during pregnancy, and me fainting after the surgery, etc etc…..nothing ever was life threatening…..just stressful…I told my doctor I felt like we both just barely made it through the whole thing unscathed. I was very grateful for his good care. My doctor seemed very relieved when I promised him I was done. :) Although….my sweetie is now 2 and babies are looking awfully sweet again……:) Congrats again! She’s beautiful.

• Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} says:

Carinne, Wow. What a story. It’s amazing what we go through to be mothers. It’s worth every painful moment…

87. Congratulations on your beautiful blessing of a fifth child. I am sorry you were so worried due to it being your fourth C-section. My daughter-in-law will be having her 7th C-section in December and her mom had six. So far they have all been uneventful. I know that the physicians tell you all that can go wrong, which they must. Enjoy your gorgeous newborn.

88. Congratulations! She is so pretty!

89. Wow what a beautiful new baby congrats to a healthy delivery and precious baby girl
    I totally enjoy your food blog . I have tried many of your scrumptious recipes . You are amazing to do all you do !!! You have your. Hands full with 4 and a new born
    Getting ready to make your peanut butter cheese ball again to take to a jewelry party !!!
    Keep those great recipes and ideas coming when you can catch your breath !!!!
    Happy Autumn
    Sabrina :)

90. Congratulations! She is beautiful. Another adorable addition to your adorable family. :)

91. Congrats! She’s beautiful and I’m glad you are both doing well!

92. Danielle Edmonds says:

Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Enjoy your newborn. It’s goes so darn fast!!

93. I’m a little late to the party :) but she is gorgeous, Christy!! Congratulations, and I’m so glad that all went well!

94. CHRISTY! I just was thinking, “I’ll bet it’s about time for Christy’s baby to be due…I’d better go check her site.” Lo and behold — *I’M* overdue! Belated congrats, congrats, congrats to you ALL on this wonderful and preciously beautiful little girl who seems to so perfectly fit your family! (And another shout-out to John on his awesome season!)

Thinking of you all,
    ~Susan and Team Tablespoon

95. She is perfect! Congrats :)

96. Your new baby is adorable. Such a sweetie. I bet the others will spoil her.

Came to your site for the first time from allfree recipes to get the perfect apple crisp. I got it, but have been here for over two hours. Your site is wonderful. The food is amazing.

You have such a wonderful outlook on life it’s a joy to read your comments. I’d stick around but it’s way past my bedtime. I’ve bookmarked your site, so I can enjoy it more, and often.

97. Darling ‘Little Princess Bailey Rose’ … a beautiful blessing from above!