Hey, guys. Christmas always is the time that makes me think about the things that are really important in life and to celebrate Christ’s birth. Especially this Christmas we’ve been reminded that our family and friends are some of our greatest treasures.
I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate you guys and love hearing your stories and reading your comments. Although we all love of food, we have so much more in common. Thank you for coming back everyday. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas filled with love.
Love, The Denneys
Here are some of our favorite family traditions on Christmas Eve:
- Making sugar cookies for Santa and leaving carrots for his reindeer.
- Santa’s elves always get a little carried away and wrap the top of the stairs in wrapping paper. That way no one sneaks down AND the kids get to break through it WWF style on Christmas morning. It just makes it hard if mom forgets something and has to go downstairs in the middle of the night.
- Sprinkling this “Magic Reindeer Feed” on the lawn for Santa’s reindeer.
- Opening one gift…pajamas. Wah…wah….waahhhh.
- We order pizza. This came from my husband’s side of the family. It’s a great idea because the day is so crazy anyway.
- My husband and I always stay up watching classic Christmas movies and wrap presents.
What are your traditions on Christmas Eve?