Candy Corn Halloween Cookie Bark – delicious and festive. I love this bark!
I have my degree in Computer Science and before I had kids I worked for a forensic software company. Basically our software could take any computer and find deleted emails, Internet searches, stuff deleted from your recycle bin, and anything you’ve ever done or looked at on your computer; it’s all still recoverable on the hard drive in the free space or MFT. We also developed software that could crack passwords for almost any program.We worked hand in hand with the FBI and Secret Service on cases. Every day at work was fascinating for me especially since I’m so nosy interested in people’s lives.
|Halloween Candy Corn Cookie Bark|| |
- 14 whole Oreos, broken up (use Halloween Oreos if you can find them)
- 1½ cups pretzels - any shape, broken into pieces
- 16 ounces almond bark or white chocolate melts
- 1 cup candy corn
- brown and orange colored sprinkles
- Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about ¾ cup of the candy corn onto the prepared cookie sheet in a 9x13 shape. Place almond bark in a container and microwave for 1½ minutes. Stir and then microwave for another 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading with spatula if needed to coat evenly. It may seem like it's not enough but just try to evenly spread it. The ratio of chocolate to toppings will be off if you add more almond bark/white chocolate. Sprinkle remaining candy corn and colored sprinkles over the almond bark/white chocolate while it is still wet. Do not let it harden. Place cookie tray into refrigerator until set and firm. Remove and gently break bark into small pieces - it's really rich. Makes around 20-24 pieces. Store in air tight container.