I swore off making punch ten years ago when I made it for a bridal shower and it ended up looking like foamy dirty dish water. Not only was it a lot of work, it didn’t even taste good. But just like mushrooms and fish, I decided even punch deserved a second chance.
|Just know that if you do use frozen raspberries after a while they leave a red glow. I think it’s pretty!|
|Limeade Punch|| |
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
- frozen raspberries or sliced limes for garnish
- Pour the frozen limeade concentrate in a large bowl and add the Sprite. I like my punch on the tart side so I add about ¾ of a bottle of Sprite. Add ice, sliced limes, and frozen raspberries if desired.
- Got Sonic Fever? Turn it into cherry limeade by adding the juice of 1 (10 ounce) jar of maraschino cherries. Add an additional can of frozen limeade for some extra tartness and garnish with the reserved maraschino cherries.