With rainbows and gold on my mind, I’ve been thinking of things that are worth their weight in gold from my own life experiences:
1) Diapers on a 5 hour airplane flight. (Not for me…for my baby :))
2) An Ipod with more than two songs on it while running a marathon. ABBA, I can never listen to you again. Sorry.
3) A babysitter that is young enough to text but mature enough to know that cake isn’t actually considered dinner for kids AND letting my kids play with my bras and throw them around the house isn’t gonna win brownie points with me.
|White Chocolate Frito Popcorn|| |
- 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 1 lb. (16 ounces) white chocolate or almond bark
- 2 cups Frito's, crushed
- Pop corn according to package directions. I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn. Put popped corn and crushed Fritos into a large bowl. Make sure to get all of the unpopped kernels ("grannies") out or someone will break their tooth. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted. Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture and stir to coat completely. Pour onto a wax paper or parchment paper lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with M&Ms. Allow to cool and dry.