Are you convinced yet that you have to make these?
But my favorite couple of all time…peanut butter and chocolate.
|Brownie Bites with Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting|| |
- 1 boxed brownie mix (I think chocolate cupcakes would be yummy too)
- 1 cup Reeses Peanut Butter chips (optional)
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Make brownie mix according to package directions. Add peanut butter chips if desired. Pour into paper lined mini muffin pans filling each cup about ¾ full. Bake 14-18 minutes at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
- For the frosting: Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick and spreadable. Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy. Frost brownie bites with frosting. Pipe the frosting with a star tip if you are feeling fancy!