If you need a quick fix to a sweet tooth these are great because you most likely have all the ingredients. It is easy to eat half a pan without thinking. Don’t ask me how I know that. These reminded me of my grandma. She used to make these but with saltine crackers on the bottom. Both are good so give these a try.
- 12 graham crackers, broken in half (24 squares)
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks (or just use semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Arrange graham squares in single layer in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- BRING butter and sugar to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; cook 2 min. or until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Pour over grahams; immed?iately spread to completely cover all grahams.
- BAKE 6 to 8 min. or until sugar mixture is lightly browned and bubbly; top with chocolate. Bake 1 to 2 min. or until chocolate is melted. Remove from oven; immediately spread over grahams. Sprinkle with nuts; press lightly into chocolate with back of spoon. Cool completely before breaking into squares.?